Topics and Agenda
Sunday, March 12 3pm – 6pm Onsite Registration
Monday, March 13 7:30am – 9am Onsite Registration
9am – 5pm Opening Ceremony, State Intelligence Meetings & Presentations
Tuesday, March 14 8:30am – 5pm Presentations
Wednesday, March 15 8:30am – 3pm Presentations
*All times are Central Daylight Time*
Why We Fight: Dope, Terror and the ‘War on Drugs’
Overlooking Drug Evidence
Physiology of Drugs on the Human Body
Trends and Activity of Criminal Organizations
Narcotic Investigations and Operations
*Topics are subject to change
- Where will the general session be located? All conference presentations will be held in the Nashville Ballroom of the Sonesta Nashville Airport.
- Will there be networking opportunities? This will be announced during the conference opening ceremonies.
- Where will the state intelligence meetings be located? These meeting will be held in various rooms and will be announced during the conference.
- What dining options are available in the surrounding area? There are several dining options on site as well as nearby restaurants.
- What is the dress for the conference? Attire for ROCIC conference may range from casual, to business casual, to professional dress according to the preference of the attendee and any policy from their agency.
Hotel and Transportation
Conference registration and all presentations will be held at the Sonesta Nashville Airport, 600 Marriott Drive, Nashville, TN 37214.
Book early to receive the ROCIC discounted rate of $189 + tax per night. This discounted rate is only available until February 17, 2023 or until the room block has been filled, whichever comes first.
Parking: Hotel overnight self-parking is offered at a discount of $6 per car, per night. For non-hotel guests or commuters, parking is discounted to $4 per car/per day.
Note: When entering the number of guests per room on your reservation, keep in mind that if you enter 3 or 4 people, the hotel will charge a $25 per person per night for a third or fourth person listed on your reservation.
Sonesta Nashville Airport offers complimentary shuttle services to and from Nashville International Airport.
- Shuttle runs from 4:30 AM – 11:30 PM
- Departs hotel :00 and :30
- Departs Nashville International Airport Ground Transportation Terminal :15 and :45 past hour
- Last departure is 11:45 PM
- Accessible shuttles available upon request/advance notice
- Located 7 minutes/4 miles from Nashville International Airport
Please contact our Front Desk for more details at 615-889-9300.
Payments and Registration
The registration fee is $150 per attendee for ROCIC or RISS member agencies.
The registration fee for non-member agencies is $250 per attendee.
*Registration fee includes all ROCIC training sessions and information exchange.
Registration and payment are required prior to the training. All registration fees must be made by check or credit card and received by ROCIC no later than March 7th to secure your spot at the conference. If payment is not received by March 7th, you will be notified, and the spot will be cancelled or given to someone on the waiting list.
*Attendees are responsible for lodging, meals and travel.
“ROCIC training and information sharing events are restricted to full time employed law enforcement and prosecutorial personnel, to include investigative and analytical support staff. Private security, contract, reserve, auxiliary, and part time employees are not eligible for attendance
All payments must be received by MARCH 7th.
Registration payment can be made by credit card and check. If paying by credit card, payment link will be included with email confirmation and sent to the email address listed when registering. There is a $6 nonrefundable processing fee per attendee for all credit card payments. Please make all checks payable to “ROCIC” and forward to the following address:
Attn: 2023 Spring Membership Conference
545 Marriott Drive, Suite 850
Nashville, TN 37214
All registration fee payments must be received no later than: March 7, 2023.
Include the names of those attending on all correspondence.
TAX ID# 62-1046640
ROCIC will be partnering with a cohosting agency, who will handle all vendor payments. As soon as the details have been arranged, we will send payment information to the email used to register.
*Please note, your table location will be assigned by ROCIC at conference*