Topics and Agenda
Sunday, March 20 3pm – 6pm Onsite Registration
Monday, March 21 7:30am – 9am Onsite Registration
9am – 5pm Opening Ceremony, State Intelligence Meetings & Presentations
Tuesday, March 22 8:30am – 5pm Presentations
Wednesday, March 23 8:30am – 3pm Presentations
*All times are Central Daylight Time*
Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs
Identifying the Imposter
Narcotic Investigations and Operations
Trends and Activity of Criminal Gangs and Organizations
Heightened Threat of Domestic Violent Extremists
Investigative Techniques and Resources
- Where will the general session be located? All conference presentations will be held in the Grand Ballroom of the Westin Dallas Park Central.
- Will there be networking opportunities? This will be announced during the conference opening ceremonies.
- Where will the state intelligence meetings be located? These meeting will be held in various rooms and will be announced during the conference.
- What dining options are available in the surrounding area? There are several dining options on site as well as nearby restaurants.
- What is the dress for the conference? Attire for ROCIC conference may range from casual, to business casual, to professional dress according to the preference of the attendee and any policy from their agency.
Hotel and Transportation
Conference registration and all presentations will be held at the Westin Dallas Park Central, 12720 Merit Drive, Dallas, TX 75251.
Book early to receive the ROCIC discounted rate of $154 + tax per night.
This discounted rate is only available until March 1, 2022 or until the room block has been filled, whichever comes first.
Hotel self-parking is offered at a discount of $13 per day.
This hotel does not provide shuttle service.
Dallas Love Field Airport is 11 miles away. DFW International Airport is 18 miles away.
More information coming soon!
Payments and Registration
Payment is required prior to conference to secure your spot.
The registration fee is $150 per attendee for ROCIC and RISS member agencies; the registration fee for non-member agencies is $250 per attendee.
All payments must be received by MARCH 16th.
Registration payment can be made by credit card and check. If paying by credit card, payment link will be included with email confirmation and sent to the email address listed when registering. There is a $6 nonrefundable processing fee per attendee for all credit card payments. Please make all checks payable to “ROCIC” and forward to the following address:
Attn: 2022 Spring Membership Conference
545 Marriott Drive, Suite 850
Nashville, TN 37214
All registration fee payments must be received no later than: March 16, 2022.
Include the names of those attending on all correspondence.
TAX ID# 62-1046640
ROCIC will be partnering with cohost, DeSoto Police Department, who will handle all vendor payments.
For questions regarding vendor payments, please contact Mark Howard at firstname.lastname@example.org or (214) 435-6121
Follow up by mailing a copy of your registration confirmation along with your payment to:
DeSoto Police Department
Attn: Mark Howard, Special Projects Unit
714 E. Belt Line Road
DeSoto, TX 75115
Make checks payable to DPDSE, in the memo section write ROCIC 2022 Spring Conference.
*Please note, your table location will be assigned by ROCIC at conference*